Summer 2019 staff (2)
2019–2020 academic year staff (2–3)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES ...
- Work within the Maritime Bus Agency to sell bus tickets, ship outgoing parcel, handling incoming packages, contact customers and general customer service
- Answer the telephone for Maritime Bus Agency and handle inquiries about bus schedules.
- Answer the telephone for the Information Desk and handle queries for campus information.
- Operate various information desk services: such as fax, photocopying, assigning keys, making change, lost and found, and other services as directed by supervisor
- Process ticket sales for events such as Students Union concerts and other events
- Handle cash, complete interact transactions
- General information inquiries regarding STFXU & Students Union
- Work with Students Union executive and the full-time staff to perform other duties as assigned
- Must be a current StFX student
- Mature, responsible and organized
- Customer service skills
- Ability to interact with customers, co-workers and staff
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to handle cash and balance cash float
- Office experience considered an asset
- Eligible for bonding
- Mandatory Training shifts (4).
- Shifts can be as short as 3 – 4 hours or as long as 7 - 8 hours each.
- Instructions for Maritime Bus and Info Desk responsibilities are given as issues arise and are subject to change.
- Monthly Staff meetings.
- Expectations include:
- Dependability, courtesy of customers
- Attention to details
- Accuracy when handling cash
- Confidentiality on certain matters
Any questions regarding this position can be directed to email@example.com.
Applications close Monday, April 15th at 12 Noon.