Job Description ...
- To be eligible for this position, the appointee must be a Drive U Driver.
- Act as the service coordinator for Drive U; the main liaison between drivers and the office of Vice President Finance & Operations.
- Oversee driver hiring & training alongside VP Finance and Operations.
- Responsible to overlook the day-to-day operations of Drive U: including weekly staff scheduling and the dissemination of relevant information to employees.
- Ensure that service policy and procedure is adhered too.
- Cancellation of Drive U for weather purposes is under the discretion of the Senior Drive U Driver in consultation with the VP-Finance and Operations.
- The Senior Drive U Driver is responsible to submit biweekly payroll information to the Students' Union Accounts Manager.
Any questions regarding either of these positions can be directed to email@example.com.
Applications close Tuesday April 2nd at 12 Noon.