Thank you for all the hard work, enthusiasm and leadership that you have provided the students of StFX over the semester. Please take the opportunity to complete this mid-year year report to reflect on the highs, lows and direction for next semester.
This feedback will be submitted to the appropriate offices of the Students' Union, Xaverian Weekly and CFXU to better improve the organization.
- Q: I'm currently on payroll with the Students' Union, when will I receive my honorarium?
A: If you are on payroll, upon completion of your report you will receive your honorarium via direct deposit on the next available payroll date
- Q: I'm not on payroll with the Students' Union, but I'd like to setup direct deposit. What do I do?
- A: If you are not yet on payroll but would like to receive your honorarium via direct deposit, download the form here and bring it to your Executive member prior to submission of your report.
- Q: I'm not setup on payroll and just want to get paid. What do I do?
- A: If you are not on payroll with the Students' Union, cheques will be available 24 hours after submission of reports beginning December 7th at noon.